Parish Council Meeting and Agenda - Village Hall
Tuesday, 21 February, 2017 - 19:30
• To receive apologies and note reasons for absence
• To authorise the Chairperson to sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 24 January 2017 (Circulated prior to meeting).
3. Declarations of Interest
• Register of Interests – Councillors are reminded of the need to update the register of interests.
• To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
• To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items).
4. Exclusion of Press & Public (Public Bodies Admission to Meetings Act 1960)
• To consider whether there are any agenda items which require consideration for the exclusion of the press and public.
5. Democratic / Public Question Time
• Residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairperson. Please note that you need to contact the Clerk before the Friday afternoon before the meeting with any subjects to be included within the public participation item.
6. Eden District Council & Cumbria County Council Representation
• To receive an update from the Eden District Council Representative and the Cumbria County Council Representative.
7. Threlkeld Water Pumping Station
• To discuss the email from United Utilities
8. Footway Lighting
• To discuss and receive an update
9. Garden Waste Skip
• To discuss the agreement from EDC
10. Monies available to the Parish Council
• Proposed War Memorial works
• To discuss any further ideas
• To receive an update on monies received and paid out since the last meeting.
• To detail any transfer of funds between accounts.
• To sign Bank Reconciliations for February 2017
• To receive an update from the Highways Spokesperson
13. Planning Applications
• 7/2017/3009Proposed dwelling with integral garage
West Dene, Threlkeld, Keswick, CA12 4RT
• To note items of correspondence received since the last meeting if available.
15. Flag Flying Dates
• To discuss any dates for the Flag to be flown.
16. Reps. Reports
• To receive any reports from Parish Councillors who have attended any meeting on behalf of Threlkeld Parish Council.
17. Matters to be placed on the next agenda
• To note any matters to be placed on the next agenda.
18. Date of the next meeting
• The next Parish Council meeting will be held on Tuesday 21 March 2017.